Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thanks Jere..

While perusing my friend's blog, I found all of this stuff. I thought I'd bore the crap out of you with my answers. Buckle up my friends!

6 weird things about me:

  1. I am a midnight snacker. About half of the time I don't even know I do it, I just wake up in the morning to one helluva mess in the kitchen and crumbs in the bed.\
  2. I'm sub-consciously superstitious. I don't know why or how or when it began, but I just can't escape the fact that I am.
  3. I was reading before I was talking or walking. (which, before you ask, is NOT enough to earn a Nobel Peace Prize.. Trust me, I already checked into it..)
  4. There are two things that I'll try at any restaraunt I go to- Key Lime Pie and Spicy Buffalo Wings.
  5. I am completely and utterly (unabashedly) addicted to Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
  6. When I was in high school, I thought I was Edgar Allen Poe reincarnated.

Threes:

  • Three Names You Go By: Josh, Muffin and Joshua
  • Three Screen Names You Have: Raging Swede, The Swede, Joshuabslc
  • Three Things You Like About Yourself: My giving personality, my ability to have fun doing damned near anything and my ability (and willingness) to express myself.
  • Three Things You Dislike About Yourself: My inability to be concise at times. my age and my inability to just turn off my brain.
  • Three Parts of Your Heritage: Awesome, more awesome and amazingly, somehow MORE awesome.
  • Three Things That Scare You: Growing old alone, whitey tighties and bad beer!
  • Three Everyday Essentials: Corissa, Lucy and Coffee.
  • Three Things You're Wearing Right Now: A sardonic smile, boxer shorts with little red race cars on them and new Levis!
  • Three Favorite Bands/Artists: Talking Heads, Franz Ferdinand and Sisters of Mercy.
  • Three Favorite Songs at Present: MLWTTKK's "Leathersex", Goldfrapp's "Ooh La La" and the Beatles "Falling"
  • Three Things You Want To Try And Do In The Next Twelve Months: Become my own boss, travel outside the US with Corissa and get into a house!
  • Three Things You Want In A Relationship: Excellent conversation, deep and sincere love and the kind of sex you just never get bored with!
  • Two Truths And A Lie: I'm dyslexic, I've had Lasic surgery and I once owned a car named "Hot Rod the Buddhist Battlewagon"
  • Three PHYSICAL Things About The Opposite Sex That Appeal To You: Eyes, a nice ass and sweet glorious hair!
  • Three Things You Just Can't Do: Can't pass up a kiss first thing in the morning, to hell with the consequences, can't leave well enough alone and can't pass up Key Lime Pie..
  • Three Favorite Hobbies: Gaming, Music and reading.
  • Three Things I Want To Do Really Bad Right Now: Turn back the clock 8 hours and crawl back into bed, take the roof down on my car and cruise like the wind and did I mention crawling into bed? Yeah.. well..
  • Three Careers You Have Considered: Stunt man, Trucker, Teacher.
  • Three Places You Want To Go On Vacation: Japan, Scotland and Hawaii.
  • Three Kid's Name You Have Considered: Mums, The and Word
  • Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die: become a world class chef, write my own book and re-learn to dance all of the big ballroom dances!
  • Three People Who Have To Take This Quiz Now: Hehe, there'd have to be 3 people who read the blog. So instead, I'd be interested to see Corissa's answers, Sean's answers and Hoffamunches answers..

No comments: