Friday, March 6, 2009

New Driver's License...hoboy

From "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred

I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car
Too sexy by far
And I'm too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that

So I go in to get my picture taken, right, but then I think.. "I'm ready for my close-up now..." They call my name to come up and I approach like I'm walking the catwalk, baby, onthe catwalk. (I just wanted them to have a small taste of what was coming..)

When I got to the chosen spot, I spun on one heel and faced the camera giving them my patented look "The Swedish Fishmonger" , and believe me, this look puts the GRRRRR in Fishmonger!

The lady behind the machine just looked at me, stunned by the double barrel blast of hawtness, but somehow managed to stammer out her spiel.

Yes yes, verify everything is good on screen.
Yes yes, stand right here.
Yes yes, smile for the camera...

So I whipped out my little portable hand-fan. You know, the battery operated type that makes that faint whirring noise and kicks up enough air to cool you off on a toasty summer day?

Still wearing the SF(tm) I turned the fan to hit my face, whipping my hair into a sweet wind-tunnel effect, like I was running the final leg in Chariots of Fire...

Time slowed down for me as the lady snapped the shot, and you know, I think I heard the pop of an old timey flashbulb and smelled the faint whif of ozone!




.... on the catwalk.. yeah, on the catwalk!

No comments: