Friday, August 22, 2008

Tee to the Hee, Baby..

From "Lose Yourself" by Eminem

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You want it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better,

No more games, I'ma change what you call rage
Tear this mothaf**kin roof off like 2 dogs caged
I was playin in the beginnin, the mood all changed
I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage
But I kept rhymin and stepwritin the next cypher
Best believe somebody's payin the pied piper
All the pain inside amplified by the fact
That I can't get by with my 9 to 5


My team of ninjas stole this post idea from Darwin's Apostle. Sorting the iTunes action. Weeee!

First Song: ABC -Jackson Five
Last Song: Zuviel Hitze -Falco

First Artist: A-Ha
Last Artit: 999

Shortest Song: The National Anthem -Radiohead (:03)
Longest Song: Amnesia and Pacha in Ibiza -Danny C (42:43)

First Album Title: A_decade_of_hits (69-79) -Allman Brothers
Last Album Title: Zoot Suit Riot -Cherry Poppin' Daddies

Top 5 Played Songs:
Lucretia My Reflection -Sisters of Mercy
More -Sisters of Mercy
When I Needed You Most -Erasure
Get Down Make Love -Nine Inch Nails
When She Begins to Rock -Social Distortion


Most Recently Added 5 Songs:
Authority Zero's "12:34"
Authority Zero's "A Passage in Time"
Flobots "Fight Without Tools"
Jack Off Jill "Humid Teenage Mediocrity"
Katy Perry "One of the Boys"

Find “sex” – how many songs show up? 138
Find “death” –how many songs show up? 76
Find “love” – how many songs show up? 886

How many songs? 17477
How many days? 55
Number of gigs? 101.46

No comments: