Friday, October 17, 2008

More Random Thoughts.. (slightly abridged..)

She refuses to get a Blog for many reasons.. but her random thoughts are always awesome. So, here's a bit from the mind of my sweetheart...



From "Crazy On You" by Heart..

My love is the evenin' breeze touchin' your skin
The gentle, sweet singin' of leaves in the wind

The whisper that calls after you in the night

And kisses your ear in the early moonlight

And you don't need to wonder, you're doing fine

My love, the pleasure's mine


Since I don't have a blog, and I'm quite sure no one cares even a nanometer close to my Muffin about what I'm thinking, I thought since you are so particularly awesome I would let you it on some of the random thoughts of amazingness that have been and are currently running through my head today-strap yourself in, honey, here we go:

Muffin is awesome. He puts pictures of monkeys with guns on his blog then compliments himself about putting monkeys with guns On his blog...haha! [I'm my own biggest fan, what can I say?]


"Guns don't kill people-people kill people and monkeys do to-if they've got a gun. Click click BOOM!" - quoted from the most magnificant man in a skirt, Eddie Izzard.

Jeremy sure is a crazy-go-nuts Cavedoll fanboy... :) [Cavedoll IS cool, and apparently they've met several times in real life.. I'm more jealous than I'd admit, I always tend to miss the Cavedoll shows due to other commitments. *cry*]

If there were no calories in caramel sauce I think I'd put it on EVERYTHING! [Everything? *buys a few gallons of caramel sauce*]


I really like chatting with [this name omitted so as to protect the innocent... but it rhymes with Haira!]


It was really weird having to be silent during Dork Tower last night, even for just those few moments. It was almost sort of a panicky feeling not being able to communicate about the smallest non-pressing things for that short amount of time. If we all the sudden lost the ability to speak-what would happen to the world? I'm guessing once we gained it back again there would be a lot less texting...I know I realized just how much I take it for granted in those few seconds-kind of eerie...
[reminds me of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode called Hush.. It was really good. in situations like that you REALLY find out who is a good communicator and who isn't.. ]

Do animals laugh? [not to our faces, my dear, that would be RUDE!]

Has Beeky ever laughed? I wonder what he would be like if he were a person cuz he's kind of a dick sometimes, but other times he's just a sweet little boy-typical guy I suppose ;)
[this is the cat in question.. I'm not buyin' the sweet little boy thing..]



I can't believe they put "Barack OSama" on the ballots in that town in New York. Those things have to be proofread by 3 DIFFERENT PEOPLE before they are printed for the masses-the "S" is no where near the "B" you fools! Maybe they have Brent's dumb keyboard configuration setup-damn commi bastards! [Brent uses the Dvorak keyboard settings - it allows him to type like 600 words a minute..]

I wonder what Muffin is thinking about right now...I have one guess-and it's usually right ;P [she was right..]


I wonder who invented high heels? I'm thinking it was a guy who wanted to make it harder for women to run away... [conspiracy theory, or fact? YOU decide...]

I wonder what sort of stuff in other countries are referred to as "American such and such" like Dutch apple pie, or Swedish meatballs, or German pancakes...it's probably something "AWESOME" like American hotdogs :) [American Know-How? American ingenuity? Good question hon!]

How does dirt know when it's clean? [.................]

I hope we can get muppies for Christmas... [not 'muppets' folks, Kermit's safe I promise]

I hope Muffin's ready for [edited by me.. you guys can't have ALL our secrets..]!

Preeeeow!


<3

2 comments:

Hoffmangler said...

You're right, I don't care what you think HA!!!!!!

Just kidding, you two are a cute couple.

Maybe next time you can put up a post without Muffin commenting on every-single-line!

Don said...

Good lord, get this woman a blog! I would slaver over every post.