Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pure, Undiluted AWESOMENESS

From "Flagpole Sitta" by Harvey Danger

been around the world and found
that only stupid people are breeding
the cretins cloning and feeding
and i don't even own a tv

..... we own 3 TVs. *blush*

I would never try to convince you, O gentle reader, to vote in any one way or another. In fact, I won't even tell you how I'd like to vote this year. Mostly because you don't care, but also because I respect your individuality.

HOWEVER, whichever side of the fence you're on, I hope you find this anywhere near as entertaining as I did.

Further, I was surprised to find out that it doesn't matter who I vote for, the whole thing is in God's hands. I would have figured God for a "Green Party" kind of guy, but I admit I'm a laymen at both religion and politics.

No comments: